IronNet Cybersecurity announced on Monday that it will go public through a combination with LGL Systems Acquisition. The company leads a list of new SPAC IPO’s.
The firm, which prides itself in delivering cybersecurity’s most advanced network detection and response capabilities and a seamless ability to collaborate through Collective Defense said that it has signed a definitive business combination agreement with LGL Systems Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: DFNS), a special purpose acquisition company formed to help advance domestic and international defense. Upon close of the transaction, the combined company will be renamed IronNet Cybersecurity and will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange and trade under the ticker symbol (RNT). The transaction is expected to close sometime in the third quarter of 2021.
Trading platform eToro also announced that intends to go public through a merger with special purpose acquisition company FinTech Acquisition Corp. V (NASDAQ: FTCV), the companies announced on March 16. Upon closing of the transaction, the combined company will operate as eToro Group Ltd. and is expected to be listed on NASDAQ. eToro was founded in 2007.
Late last week, Rockley Photonics also announced that it has entered into an agreement to combine with SC Health Corp. (NYSE:SCPE), a publicly traded SPAC. The transaction will result in Rockley becoming a publicly traded company on the NYSE under the symbol RKLY. The transaction, which has been unanimously approved by SC Health’s board of directors and the independent directors of Rockley’s board of directors, is expected to close in the second quarter of 2021.
Other SPAC IPOs this week:
- Accelerate Acquisition (NYSE:AAQC.UN) opened on March 18.
- American Acquisition Opportunity (NASDAQ:AMAOU) opened on March 18.
- Athena Technology Acquistion (NYSE:ATHN.UN) opened on March 17 at $9.99.
- Build Acquisition (NYSE:BGSX.UN) opened on March 17 at $10.
- Byte Acquisition (NASDAQ:BYTS) opened on March 19 at $9.93.
- SoftBank’s (OTCMKTS:SFTBY) LDH Growth Corp I (NASDAQ:LDHA) opened on March 19 at $10.02.
- Levere Holdings (NASDAQ:LVRA.U) opened on March 19 at $9.98.
- Research Alliance Corp. II (NASDAQ:RACB) opened on March 18 at $10.22.
- GX Acquisition Corp. II (NASDAQ:GXIIU) opened on March 18 at $9.95.
- Revolution Healthcare Acquisition (NASDAQ:REVHU) opened on March 18 at $10.15.
- Forum Merger IV (NASDAQ:FMIVU) opened on March 18 at $9.97.
- Golden Arrow Merger (NASDAQ:GAMCU) opened on March 17 at $9.95.
- Kadem Sustainable Impact (CVE:KSI) opened on March 17 at $9.95.
- KKR Acquisition Holdings I (NYSE:KAHC.UN) opened on March 17 at $10.
- Plum Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ:PLMIU) opened on March 16 at $9.99.
- Waldencast Acquisition (NASDAQ:WALDU) opened on March 16 at $10.20.
- Reinvent Technology Partners Y (NASDAQ:RTPYU) opened on March 16 at $10.15.
- Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. IV (NYSE:FVIV.UN) opened on March 16 at $10.